- Abortion rights. Women's rights over their own bodies
- Legal same-gender marriage
- Gun control. The Firearms Act. No Second Amendment gun ownership rights
- Medicare. Universal Health Care
- No Capital punishment
- No DTCA of medicine
- Several viable political parties
Monday, April 7, 2008
Looking Better Every Day...
Direct to Consumer Marketing of Medicine is prohibited in Canada...and according to my reading only allowed in the U.S.A. and New Zealand. I am going to add this to the many reasons why I am drawn to live north.